The Market Surgery is now a Parkrun practice
If you are interested in:
- Improving your health and wellbeing through physical activity, including volunteering?
- Opportunities to socialise, make friends and be part of a welcoming, supportive community?
- Activities that are free, outdoors and accessible to all?
If so, Parkrun could be the answer. It is:
- Free, weekly 5k events for all ages from 4, every Saturday morning at 09:00 (08:45 for the briefing) at Blickling Park
- Organised by local volunteer teams
- Not a race: you can walk, run, jog, volunteer or spectate
- Parkrun is open to all, including those who are inactive or have a health condition or disability
- Taking part is easy: register on the Parkrun website, print off your personal barcode and head down to Blickling
Read more on the Parkrun website.